1-2-1 Teaching Assistant
£55 per day
Are you a Teaching Assistant or currently work with children and young people?
Would you like it to fit around your family and other commitments?
Opus are looking for supply teaching assistants to cover in various schools within Cornwall and Devon.
To be a supply teaching assistant you must be:
- Have sound communication skills be committed to contributing towards improving outcomes to all children.
- Be able to support children either within a small group or individually
- Have good presentation skills
- Be able to support on occasions children with special educational needs
- Read the planning before the day and help set up the activities set by the teacher.
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all children
- Maintain high levels of health and safety and raise concerns with senior members of staff and us here at Opus
- Work school’s hours
- Keeping information confidential
In return, Opus offer our teachers:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working shifts
- To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists
- A wide variety of teaching assignments
- The opportunity to build relationships with primary, secondary and alternative provision schools across Cornwall and Devon
- Work to suit your schedule whether its full or part time
- PAYE - no umbrella companies
At Opus we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children and promoting their welfare. We expect ALL our staff to adhere to this and show the same commitment when working within schools . All successful applicants will be put through safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check which will be put on the update service.
For more information and a chat about how we can help you, please contact us on 01872 279 810.